Blade Attacking Tips:
- Using any kind of blade with sunder, pierce and/or blaze attribute is effective.
- It is best to attack from the sides or the back but be cautious of its tail-spinning attack.
Gun Attacking Tips:
- Firing blaze elemental bullets are effective regardless of the type of bullet used.
- Targeting this Aragami is very simple as it only has one body part but still exercise caution of its long range needle attack when aiming.
Other Useful Tips:
- Fallen Ogretails will fall to the ground after taking a large amount of damage. This gives the player an open opportunity for a devour attack or to deal more damage.
- Fallen Ogretails have below average visual and auditory senses. They will not immediately detect your presence.
- Fallen Ogretails will use a ranged needle attack move if you stray too far from them. When binded, their lunge attack is disabled but be careful as they'll resort to continuously firing their ranged needle attack (even when in close range).
- Fallen Ogretails usually appear with other larger Aragami. When this happens, it’s best that you kill them first as they pose as a hindrance/distraction. You can also devour them before facing the main target to get a free burst and extra Aragami bullets.
God Eater Burst
|3-Way Ice||Pierce, Freeze||Shoots 3 clusters of ice needles in a wide fan formation.|
|Spike Ice Needle||Pierce, Freeze||Shoots a single cluster of ice needles.|
The numbers below represent a percentage estimate of the Aragami's defense (From 1% to 100%) for the specified attributes. The higher the value, the weaker your attack will be.
God Eater Burst