God Eater Online is an MMO action title for Android and iPhone.
An Open Beta Test for God Eater Online started on the November 17th and ended on November 21st.
Pre-register Campaign is over!
Contents of the Campaign :
- Pre-Registration (Use LINE, Email Address or Twitter Account to Pre-Reg; once there are 10K/30K/50K/100K total pre-registers, a reward will be given to all players)
- 40,000 Twitter Followers Milestone Campaign (Once the number reaches 40K, a reward will be given to all players)
Official Site : http://geo.godeater.jp/
Opening Theme : Get Your World by touch my secret.
God Eater Online takes place in year 2075 after God Eater 2 Rage Burst in the Fenrir's Himalayan Branch. Medium and large-sized Aragami are beginning to appear around the Branch in a pattern that was similar to what happened when the Branch was destroyed in the past. The God Eaters at the Branch have to fend off the Aragami while investigating the ruins of the old Branch for answers.
The Director of the Branch requests Fenrir HQ for assistance, but receives no reply. He then flees the Branch, leaving the God Eaters stranded. Godot then names himself the Acting Director and the Protagonist as 1st Unit Captain in his place.
It turns out that the ruins of the old Branch was in fact a research facility. At the same time, the Aragami are congregating and fusing into a single organism of very large size.
- Level Cap raised to 60
- Players can equip multiple Abyss Factor skills (Example: 1 for basic attack, 1 for air attacks...)
- Guild System implemented. Players can donate gold and aragami items to increase member stats
- Aragami materials and seller items no longer count on inventory, and got their own tab. The only items that count are weapons, clothing and field/healing items
- New home menu, players can buy items and refine weapons directly from there rather than needing to go to the NPC's to do so
- Story mode currently goes until 5-12, more chapters to come.
- These are always present, at the end of the week they reset,therefore are able to be cleared multiple times:
- Reward: 2x Oracle Cubes
- Orders at categories 1,2 and 3 are fixed. Only orders at the Event tab are subject to change, where Fallen versions of Aragami can be fought.
- Ongoing :
- Gacha uses .
- Items obtained in the gacha will be found in the "Receive Items" Tab, which is the most bottom TAB in the Shop's Menu.
- After receiving the items, the items will appear in your storage (not bag).
- Ranging from 3★ to 5★ items, all with their own percentage of appearances. Costs 3 Oracle Cubes.
Current Avatar Gacha : Modern and Street (Avatar Items contains Stat Bonuses)
God Arc Gacha
- Same as the Avatar Gacha. Costs 5 Oracle Cubes.
Current God Arc Gacha : Abyss Overdrive and Chrome Gwain.
- The RNX God Arcs that can drop from Abyss Overdrive gacha add exclusive Abyss Factor skills to their special action. Example: RNX Short Sword adds Raging Geyser to the raising attack, this is the only way to equip this skill.
- Protagonist (主人公) - Cradle Member; God Eater
- Maria Yagami (八神マリア) - Cradle Member; God Eater
- Godot Valentine (ゴドー・ヴァレンタイン) - Fenrir Himalayan Branch 1st Unit Captain; God Eater
- Leila Theresia (レイラ・テレジア) - Cradle Member; Former Princess; God Eater
- Liu Feng Huang (リュウ・フェンファン) - Fenrir Himalayan Branch 1st Unit Member; God Eater
- Chloe Grace (クロエ・グレース) - Fenrir Himalayan Branch Director; God Eater
- Kareena Ali Rai (カリーナ・アリ・ラーイ) - Operator
- J J (ジェイデン・ジミー・ジャクソン) / (ジェー・ジェー) - God Arc Engineer
- Dorothy (ドロシー) - Supplier
- After character creation, there's a tutorial which teaches the players on the controls of the game, such as, Attack button, Heavy Attack, Devour (by holding the Heavy Attack Button and then release), Dash, Jump, Block, switch to Range control setup, switch to Items control setup.
- Movement Button (Analog Stick)
- Items Hotbar
- Weapon Switch Button (Melee -> Ranged / Ranged -> Melee)
- In the Range control setup, there is an Aim-button, Fire/Shoot button, similar to the Melee version, jump and dash button.
- The few things that are not covered in the tutorial (for battle) is the Charged Attack (by holding the normal attack button and then release, for Buster Blade), AA bullets, link burst and lastly the Special Attack button. (Special Attack Button is available for both Melee and Ranged Mode)
- In terms of non-combat, there is a Revive button (replaces attack button when standing next to a fallen God Eater) and a Pick-Up Item Button (which only appears when standing next to a blue sparkle in the normal maps)
- The Menu Window Consist of 10 parts :
- Slot (basically for customizing the button setups for the right side of the player's screen)
- Order (To check on Active Orders/Tasks which can be accepted in the base)
- Community (Friend List, Previous Party Members, Inbox, Sending Mails)
- Guild (currently not available in OBT)
- World Map
- Log Out
- In briefing, the top left part shows :
- Player Name
- Player Level
- Fenrir Credits
- Oracle Cube (coming soon)
- Movement Points (Just like those Mobages' AP/LP)
- Bottom Left Shows the server list
- Top right is the MENU BUTTON.
- On the top is the chat log
- And, at the bottom is the Chat Button, clicking it will open up the phone's virtual keyboard.
- Playing order with fellow players will award Bond EXP and will eventually give the ability to pass lv3 link-burst for that player.
- A new element called "Abyss Virus" is introduced, which infects Aragami and God Arc. The virus is spread by one of the new Aragami introduced. After reaching a certain point into the story, the player can manipulate the virus to their favor in two different ways:
- "Abyss Factor" is a new kind of melee attack, similar to Blood Arts.
- "Abyss Aragami Bullet" is a completely new mechanic that unique to this game, which essentially allows players to shoot ghostly versions of Aragami as bullets.
- It is possible to fail when crafting new equipment.
- As in the beta test, it's possible to carry 100 slots in the backpack, with each material stacked up to 10 times before occupying another slot. The storage has 200 slots, each material there can be stacked 99 times before occupying another slot. Slots in the backpack must be moved one by one.
- During the OBT, there were only 4 Orders with Beginner and Advanced Difficulty each. On the 3rd and 4th day of the OBT, there was a new difficulty which is harder than the Advanced version, released in the game, for all 4 Orders. 1st Order's Objective is to hunt Kongou, 2nd Order's Objective is to hunt Chi-You, 3rd order's Objective is to hunt Ukonvasara, 4th Order's Objective is to hunt Ouroboros. Advanced Difficulty requires the Party to hunt two of the same target.