|Golden Gboro-Gboro |
||All Salvageable Materials
||Cannon, Back Fin & Tail Fin
A rare species of Gboro-Gboro that shines gold. For some reason, it is powerless and fragile. Aim for the destructable parts to undo its bind.
Materials obtained from this species are mostly metals, differing from the normal Gboro-Gboro. There is a saying among God Eaters that finding this Aragami will bring you good luck.
Blade Attacking Tips:
- All blade types, regardless of their element, are very effective against a Golden Gboro-Gboro.
Gun Attacking Tips:
- All bullet types, regardless of their element are very effective against a Golden Gboro-Gboro.
- Rage Indicator: Smoke is emitted from its mouth.
- When enraged, Golden Gboro-Gboro become faster, more aggressive and have an increased tendency to rush at its targets and bite them.
- They can also shoot their projectiles at a much faster rate than normal while enraged; keep this in mind.
- Whenever they use their four-hit arm fin combo attack while enraged, they will also shoot projectiles from their cannon.
- Golden Gboro-Gboro's swirling purple fog attack will have a larger area of effect when used while enraged.
- Cannon: Use any weak blade or gun, regardless of type and element, to unbound this part without killing the Golden Gboro-Gboro first.
- Back Fin: Use any weak blade or gun, regardless of type and element, to unbound this part without killing the Golden Gboro-Gboro first.
- Tail Fin: Use any weak blade or gun, regardless of type and element, to unbound this part without killing the Golden Gboro-Gboro first.
Other Useful Tips:
- Weak Points: You can inflict Down on a Kongou by continuously attacking the following parts:
- Torso using any gun or bullet type.
- Arm Fin using any gun or bullet type.
- Golden Gboro-Gboro's have extremely weak offense and defense. It usually dies immediately before it enrages or you unbound its parts.
- Golden Gboro-Gboro's usually stagger when their back fin and cannon have been hit by its weaknesses.
- There is an opening for a devour attack whenever a Golden Gboro-Gboro's is aiming for its projectile attacks.
- When their HP are low, Golden Gboro-Gboro's tend to run away by swimming through bodies of water present on the map. Stay away from areas near water as much as possible.
- Golden Gboro-Gboro's have average hearing and vision range.
- Golden Gboro-Gboro's will spam their swirling fog attack whenever the player is on higher ground. The swirling fog attack can inflict the player with Attack Down.
- It does not drop Gboro-Gboro materials; instead it drops low level salvaged materials.
- All breakable parts of previous Gboro-Gboro you may have fought are all breakable on this breed. Doing so, however, is considered very difficult since you're most likely meeting it with very powerful weapons. To break all of its parts and maximize rewards, take a lower level Assault Gun and O-Ampules to shoot down its parts. Since this is a much easier way than trying to slash the parts off, you'll reap better rewards.
- Golden Gboro-Gboros have the weakest attack and defense of all of the Aragami present in God Eater Burst.
||Shoots three fireballs in different directions.
||Shoots three fireballs in one direction, one after the other.
||Shoots a fireball with an awkward travel pattern (straight up a short distance then faces the enemy). Can cause Bind.