Missions in the God Eater games normally fall under different mission types. They are:
- Standard Missions - These are "Normal" missions where the main story takes place. This mission type has 15 difficulties. Story missions become "free" missons when cleared.
- Hard Missions - These are missions of a high difficulty. This mission type also has 15 difficulties.
- Extra - This section is for additional story episodes, clearing a story mission here unlocks a "Free" mission of the story mission.
- Special - These are high difficulty missions that become randomly available when clearing missions.
- GE2RB Missions - Originally DLC in the Japanese version, these mission feature high difficulty missions and other special missions.
- Special Missions - Originally DLC in the Japanese version, these are high difficulty missions that become randomly available when clearing mission.
Notes on Missions
- To get SSS rating, complete the mission under good timing.
- To get SSS+ rating, in addition to the above you must solo the mission.
- As the rating is mainly based on time, items can be used freely.
- Damage, number of times incapitated, and other variables may alter your rank slightly.
- If you respawn during a mission e.g die while soloing, your mission rewards will be penalized.
- You can exclude compulsory members from your party by pressing triangle on them.
- All DLC missions will be playable only when you complete God Eater Burst's story (i.e rank 10).
Though, the last 3 missions are playable at rank 9 (story 63 or higher).
The following pages looks at the missions in each God Eater Game. (Note: Some of these pages are still under development.)
Missions for God Eater Burst
Missions for God Eater 2 Rage Burst
Other Missions for God Eater 2 Rage Burst
Missions for God Eater Resurrection
Missions for God Eater Online