|Code Name||ren [JPN]|
|Eye Color||Light Orange|
|Class||Gods Eater Soul|
|God Arc Type||New-Type/2nd Generation|
|Game(s)||God Eater Burst|
Ren first appears after the main storyline in God Eater Burst. He seems to know a lot about Lindow, and can recount interactions between Lindow and the Protagonist on the field almost as if he was there. Ren was revealed to be Lindow's God Arc (personified). This explains such things as why only the Protagonist can see him (having absorbed the God Arc) and why he knows so much about Lindow. In the final scenes of the game, Ren urges the Protagonist to end Lindow's life whether it is because he feels pity or because it is in his nature is unknown. He sacrifices himself to protect Lindow and helps seal Lindow's Aragami arm core from spreading through his body.
The name of a personality manifestation that formed within the Artificial CNS implemented into the Arc. Only seen by the 1st Unit Leader and Corporal Amamiya.
It is unknown why and how this occurred. Whether Arcs carry a mind of their own has not been proven at this point and research is only at its beginning stage.
This info is restricted to the Far East Branch.
Ren has a slightly odd manner of speaking, and he doesn't communicate with most people. He also seems to find most things that other people find strange and distasteful interesting and (in the case of the First Love Juice) delicious.
- Lindow Amamiya - His first and oldest comrade. They are both brothers at arms, referring to the time when he was still a god arc being wielded by Lindow (events in Gods Eater Burst). Later on, In God Eater 2, He is named before Lindow and Sakuya's son.
- Protagonist (God Eater) - His friend and the person who helped him to rescue Lindow. He thanks him/her for the efforts he/she had done just to bring Lindow back in the den, contrary to what his plan was at first, where he planned to kill Lindow in his aragami form.
- Licca Kusunoki - Although Licca did not personally met Ren in his human form, Ren likes her and comments that she knows what makes a god arc tick.
- Despite his feminine appearance, it is revealed in the description of the last three videos in the archive that Ren is male.
- At the ending, Lindow Amamiya and Sakuya Tachibana's child was named after Ren.
- In Japanese, Ren means "lotus" or "romance/love".
- Ren's identity as Lindow's God Arc is subtly foreshadowed in his voice clips. He actually describes an Aragami as 'tasty' on occasion as he prepares a Devour Attack.