This page is devoted to documenting a chronological order of events within the God Eater series.
- Fenrir is founded in Finland.
- Oracle Cells are discovered in northern Europe.
- The Aragami mass outbreak occurs. Most cities around the world are annihilated.
- After this, humanity falls into dispute over the small amounts of land with little Aragami activity. There are now fewer than one in one hundred humans remaining.
- Fenrir develops the P73 Bias Factor.
- An accident takes place due to the experiment to transcript Oracle Cells in Aragami Composite Research Department. Managram project is frozen.
- Many staff members lose their lives, starting with Dr. Aisha Gauche - the highest supervisor of Managram Project.
- Many involved member.
- The P53 Bias Factor is developed.
- The God Eater project is conceived, and human trials of Bias Factor begin.
- God Arcs are developed, and the God Eater program is launched.
- Yoshino Kouzuki joins the Fenrir Far East Branch.
- Damian Rodrigo joins the Fenrir Madrid Branch.
- Tsubaki Amamiya joins the Fenrir Far East Branch.
- Fenrir Branches are established.
- Johannes von Schicksal becomes Director of the Fenrir Far East Branch.
- Lindow Amamiya joins the Fenrir Far East Branch.
- Kate Laurie joins the Fenrir Glasgow Branch.
- Tatsumi O'Mori and Haruomi Makabe join the Fenrir Far East Branch.
- Yoshino Kouzuki goes MIA (Missing in Action).
- Soma Schicksal joins the Fenrir Far East Branch.
- Sakuya Tachibana joins the Fenrir Far East Branch as operator.
- The former Allied Forces perform an Aragami mop-up (Soma's first deployment). [more]
- Alisa's parents are killed by the Dyaus Pita.
- Haruomi Makabe is transferred to Fenrir Glasgow Branch.
- Inez Almeida joins the Fenrir Russia Branch.
- Aragami activity in the Far East region increases.
- Shun Ogawa, Karel Schneider and Gina Dickinson join the Fenrir Far East Branch.
- Using the Aegis Project as a cover, Director Schicksal launches the Ark Project.
- Hibari Takeda joins the Fenrir Far East Branch as operator.
- Sakuya Tachibana is scouted as a compatible God Arc match as an operator.
- Brendan Bardell joins the Fenrir Far East Branch.
- Julius Visconti is assigned to Fenrir Research Institute for Apotheosis Reinstatement (Friar).
- Damian Rodrigo retires.
- Yoshino Kouzuki's armlet is found; Yoshino is deemed KIA (Killed in Action).
- Camille Rembrandt joins the Fenrir Marseille Branch.
- Carie Yue joins the Fenrir Singapore Branch.
- Licca Kusunoki and Eric der Vogelweid join the Fenrir Far East Branch.
- Tsubaki Amamiya retires. Remains active as field commander.
- Gilbert McLaine joins the Fenrir Glasgow Branch.
- Livie Collete joins Fenrir HQ.
- Alisa Illinichina Amiella joins the Fenrir Russia Branch.
- Kanon Daiba joins the Fenrir Far East Branch.
- The birth of the "New-Type" God Eater.
- Protagonist (God Eater) and Kota Fujiki join the Fenrir Far East Branch. (January)
- Alisa Illinichina Amiella transfers to the Fenrir Far East Branch. (February)
- Lindow Amamiya goes MIA during the "Moon in the Welkin" mission.
- Director Schicksal launches Ark Project. 1st Unit of Far East puts an end to it. (April)
- Ark Project is deemed "an accident". Paylor Sakaki becomes the acting director of Far East branch.
- Lindow Amamiya returns shortly before leaving again. (August)
- Kate Laurie is KIA.
- Jephthah Claudius loses his life due to God Arc Soldier Version Zero's attack manipulated by Rachel.
- Johannes von Schicksal loses his life due to the collapse of Aegis island.
- Annette Koenig joins the Fenrir Germany Branch. Later transfers to Far East Branch.
- Federico Caruso joins the Fenrir Italy Branch. Later transfers to Far East Branch.
- Fran de Bourgogne joins Friar.
- Teruomi Makabe joins the Fenrir Far East Branch as a mechanic. Later becomes an operator.
- Emil von Strasbourg joins the Fenrir Germany Branch.
- Haruomi Makabe transfers back to the Fenrir Far East Branch.
- Yae Kiritani joins the Fenrir Far East Branch.
- Maria Yagami joins the Fenrir Far East Branch.
- Romeo Leoni joins Friar. Assigned to the special unit Blood.
- Cypres' debut.
- Inez Almeida transfers to the Fenrir Rio de Janeiro Branch.
- A new kind of Aragami - Invasive Species - discovered.
- The founding of Cradle, an independent supporting unit under Fenrir Far East Branch.
- The outbreak of the extreme weather event Red Rain, the influx of the terminal Black Spider disease.
- Friar heads south. Approaches the vicinity of Far East Branch.
- Friar and the special unit Blood work pro tem under Far East Branch.
- Protagonist (God Eater 2), Nana Kouzuki join Friar. Assigned to the special unit Blood.
- Emil von Strasbourg transfers to the Fenrir Far East Branch.
- Erina der Vogelweid joins the Fenrir Far East Branch.
- Gilbert McLaine joins Friar. Assigned to the special unit Blood.
- Ciel Alencon joins Friar. Assigned to the special unit Blood.
- Fran de Bourgogne transfers to the Fenrir Far East Branch.
- Romeo Leoni is deemed KIA during a protection mission in the Satellite Base.
- Coup d'état in Friar. The instigators are Rachel Claudius and Julius Visconti.
- Julius Visconti has the complete control over God Arc Soldiers. Blood breaks into Friar.
- Helix Tree sighted. All the patients recover from Black Plague.
- Informed of the change in Far East region, Soma Schicksal and Lindow Amamiya return to Far East branch.
- Cradle and Blood succeed in subjugating Kyuubi.
- Hoshino Urara joins Fenrir Far East branch.
- Leah Claudius and Souhei Kujou return to God Arc Soldier Development Division under Fenrir Information Administration Department.
- Fenrir Information Administration Department deems Helix Tree and its vicinity "a holy ground".
- Souhei Kujou runs away during the Helix Tree operation and is confirmed to be MIA.
- Rachel Claudius is resurrected via Emeth device installed inside Helix Tree.
- Helix Tree operation is unsuccessful. Helix Tree grows in size and seizes Friar.
- Rachel Claudius disappears due to the localized Devouring Apocalypse in Helix Tree.
- Thanks to the localized Devouring Apocalypse in Helix Tree, the whole site is transformed into an Oracle-Cell-inactive region.
- Thanks to the special unit Blood's efforts, Julius Visconti returns to life from Helix Tree.
- Romeo Leoni returns to life via the localized Devouring Apocalypse in Helix Tree.
- Livie Collete transfers to the special unit Blood at her own request.
- Maria Yagami joins cradle however she is sent to the Himalayan Branch some time afterwards.
- Protagonist (God Eater Online) joins Cradle per Maria Yagami's reccomendation as her replacement.