||Mouth, God Arc (Pincers) & Blade (Stinger)
A Type 1 Deusphage aka the God Eater Killer. Known for its taste for God Arcs: therefore, normal God Eaters are prohibited from contact. Rumor has it that they are Aragami-transformed God Eaters, but the truth remains a mystery.
Its strong tail and blade tips are dangerous, but this blade is also weak to crush-attacks. Get close and disable the hind legs first.
Blade Attacking Tips:
- Pierce/Short Blades: Focus your attacks on the front legs as continuous damage to this part will inflict Down on Susano'o. Don't stop attacking this part even when it's downed. Other parts that will count as your alternative targets are the torso, god arc and the blade. Evade its attacks by hiding under its body or above it using double jump plus three aerial square attacks to stay airborne.
- Sunder/Long Blades: The god arc and the blade are weak against sunder attacks so focus your attacks on these parts. Use triangle attacks and hit-run tactics to increase your survivability. Also, the blade and the mouth are weak against crush type and pierce type impulse edge respectively.
- Crush/Buster Blades: Direct all your attacks to Susano'o's hind legs as it will eventually inflict it into a Downed state. Don't stop attacking this part even when it's downed. Other parts that will count as your alternative targets are the god arc and the blade. Stay close to your targeted part and keep your guard up. Take advantage of advanced guard when counter attacking.
- Elemental: Divine elemental blades are slightly effective against Susano'o body parts other than the front and hind legs.
Gun Attacking Tips:
- Pierce/Assault and Sniper Gun: Shoot divine elemental shot/laser bullets at the mouth, torso or blade to deal mostly critical hits and make Susano'o flinch. You can also use its own Aragami bullets against the parts mentioned above as they are very weak against pierce type bullets. Susano'o's torso and blade will be even more susceptible to pierce type bullets while it is enraged.
- Crush/Blast Gun: Aim your divine elemental bomb/radial bullets at the blade, tail or hind legs yield above average results. Unbounding the god arc and mouth will make it weak against cursh type bullets. The tail's defense against crush type bullets will increase while the torso's will decrease when Susano'o is enraged.
- Elemental: Using divine elemental bullets will slightly increase your damage against Susano'o's body parts. Attacking the blade with divine elemental bullets will yield better results than the rest.
- Rage Indicator: Light is emitted at the tip of Susano'o's blade.
- Susano'o's speed will noticeably increase.
- Tail will become more resistant against crust type bullets.
- Torso will become less resistant against all bullet types.
- Mouth: Divine shot/laser bullets are your best bet to unbound this part.
- God Arc: All blade attacks are very effective in unbounding this part.
- Blade: All blade and bullet attacks are very effective in unbounding this part.
Other Useful Tips:
- Weak Points: You can inflict Down on a Susano'o by continuously attacking the following parts:
- Front Legs using any Short Blade with a high enough pierce attribute.
- Hind Legs using any Buster Blade with a high enough crush attribute.
- They usually stagger when their blade and mouth are hit by its weakness.
- Just like other large Aragami, Susano'o will run away when they are low on health.
- In addition to its normal attack routine common in its species, Susano'o has certain attack patterns that are non-existent in other species of Borg Camlann . Keep these attacks in mind and exercise extra caution in fighting it:
- It can devour forward multiple times with its "God Arc".
- It can shoot rapid Divine shots from its Needle in several directions over a wide area.
- It can slam its tail directly behind it.
- It can spin 360 degrees twice, leaving divine "towers" behind.
- You can easily evade its double tail spin attack by timing your jump and aerial square attacks. But be careful as it will leave divine towers bombs and has a better range/faster execution than the other ordinary Borg Camlann species.
- Its quick jump attack will be sealed when inflicted with bind.
- Susano'os have average auditory and visual senses. When it's eating, it will occasionally look at its sides so attacking from these angles will reveal your presence.
- Susano'o's god arc will have increased defense during its guarding stance.
- It seems to be weak to most of the bullets you get from it when it's alive.
- Susano'o is the storm god of Japanese folklore.
||Pierce, Crush, Divine
||Fires a divine elemental spread shot that causes mini explosions upon contact.
||Pierce, Crush, Divine
||Fires three divine elemental shots that explode upon contact.
||Pierce, Spark, Divine
||Fires a spark-divine pillar bullet. Can inflict bind.