Blade Attacking Tips:
- It should be noted that out of all the Ogretails, this variant is somewhat more resistant to blade attacks than the others.
- Use blades with sunder, pierce and/or divine attributes to quickly dispatch of it.
- It is best to attack from the sides or the back but be cautious of its tail-spinning attack.
Gun Attacking Tips:
- Firing divine elemental bullets are effective regardless of the type of bullet used.
- Targeting this Aragami is very simple as it only has one body part but still exercise caution of its long range needle attack when aiming.
Other Useful Tips:
- Vajratail (Spark) will fall to the ground after taking a large amount of damage. This gives the player an open opportunity for a devour attack or to deal more damage.
- Vajratails (Spark) have below average visual and auditory senses. They will not immediately detect your presence.
- Vajratail (Spark) will use a ranged attack move if you stray too far from them. When binded, their lunge attack is disabled, but watch out, they'll resort to continuously firing their ranged attack (even when in close range).
- Vajratail (Spark) usually appear with other larger Aragami. When this happens, it's best that you kill them first as they pose as a hindrance/distraction. You can also devour them before facing the main target to get a free burst and extra Aragami bullets.
God Eater Burst
|Thunder Hammer||Pierce, Spark||Shoots a spark bullet that sticks to the enemy, after some time lightning falls from the sky.|
|Spike Spark Needle||Pierce, Spark||Shoots a single spark needle.|
The numbers below represent a percentage estimate of the Aragami's defense (From 1% to 100%) for the specified attributes. The higher the value, the weaker your attack will be.
God Eater Burst