|Yaksha Raja |
||Horn, Shoulder & Claws
A DLC Aragami resembling fallen God Eaters.
- Yaksha Raja means half demon half god king, which hints at fallen God Eaters.
- There are 2 variants of Yaksha Raja:
- The clawed one acts as a leader:
It focuses heavily on melee attacks and has higher HP.
- The mainly gunned one acts as support:
It focuses on pot shots and has lower HP.
- It should be noted that unlike Ravana, its shots do not pass through material (i.e are not High Piercing). Use this to your advantage by hiding behind Aragami when you see the charging shots.
- In GE2, it is a regular Aragami along with other Yakshas in both Story and Free missions. It is dubbed the "King of Yaksha."
- While based on God Eaters as well, God Arc Soliders are manmade and are not mutations.
|Fires an energy ball at the enemy.|
Affected by gravity.
|Fires a homing bullet that summons a satellite beam.
|Fires a delayed homing energy ball.|
Can inflict Seal.
Note: Both variants of Yaksha Raja have the same Aragami Bullets.