Blade Attacking Tips:
- Using any kind of blade is effective except those with the freeze attribute. Blaze elemental blades also deal better damage to it than the rest of the elements.
- It is best to attack from the sides or the back but be cautious of its tail-spinning attack.
Gun Attacking Tips:
- Using any kind of bullet is effective except those with freeze attribute.
- Targeting this Aragami is very simple as it only has one body part but still exercise caution of its long range needle attack when aiming.
Other Useful Tips:
- Zhou Wang will fall to the ground after taking a large amount of damage. This gives the player an open opportunity for a devour attack or to deal more damage.
- Zhou Wang are summoned by Yan Zhi, another Aragami belonging to the Chi-You family, whenever it spots an enemy while it is in "no enemy detected status" and whenever it becomes enraged. Yan Zhi can summon a maximum of 4 Zhou Wang at a time.
- Zhou Wang will herd and focus their attacks against those that have been marked by the Yan Zhi with a purple sphere. Yan Zhi usually marks the first character they spot or the one with that causes them to enter enraged status.
- Zhou Wang have below average visual and auditory senses. They will not immediately detect your presence. You can take advantage of this by making them run away instead of killing them. This will prevent Yan Zhi from summoning new Zhou Wang.
- Zhou Wang will use a ranged attack move if you stray too far from them. When binded, their lunge attack is disabled, but watch out, they'll resort to continuously firing their ranged attack (even when in close range).
|Sniper||Freeze||Fire an Advanced Piercing bullet.|
|Assault||Freeze||Launches 3 clusters of needles in a wide fan formation.|
|Blast||Freeze||Fire a homing spike needle to the sky.|
|Shotgun||Freeze||Fire 3 extremely short ranged bullets.|
Not Yet Available
Zhou Wang does not drop any Aragami materials